Monday, November 23, 2009

#12 Reflection and Evaluation

There were so many things new to me that I can't choose a favorite!

Blogging, RSS and podcasting seem the most helpful to me as a librarian. I see the most applications from them.

A lifelong learner, me? This exposure has definitely whetted my appetite to learn about and try these methods. Before this experience I was afraid to try, but now I'm ready to jump in and keep learning and using these technologies and the ones that will continue to emerge. Thanks for making me feel successful!

I hope you will continue to offer similar trainings in the future. I really liked the hands on practicing. The info was easy to understand, but what a lot of it there was. I will spend time over the holidays playing around with the things I learned, which will reinforce what I have learned and increase my confidence.

I hope you keep this site up and running . . . I would love to use it with my teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments! It is so good to hear that this program has been meaningful and beneficial. We hope to have a sequel to this program available next fall, something like "Another Dozen Ways to Two-Step". :-) And to answer your question about keeping this site up, several other people have made requests to leave this site up even after the program ends, so I will leave it up as long as I am able without the content becoming too outdated. Thank you again, Naomi

    ReplyDelete